1. Our medical director and supervising doctor is a double board certified physician who has trained at one of the top institutions in the world – Cleveland Clinic. He has experience in Pain Management, Addiction Medicine, and Adult Psychiatry. He also personally trains all the providers/physicians at our clinic.
2. We treat the entire patient, not just with one medication. This means we strive to provide you the most comprehensive treatment with experts in the field. By treating your behavioral and mood symptoms along with any co-occuring symptoms, including addiction or pain, we find that our patients have the best chances for sustained recovery and success. Mental health care goes beyond a single treatment modality, and it requires qualified and caring physicians to take you there.
3. We have a friendly staff and a warm environment.
4. We strive to see you at your scheduled appointent time.
5. We are available via phone, text, and email and you will be guaranteed a reply back. And, if you need to speak to the physician about your medications, he will personally return your call.
6. See for yourself – check out our reviews on Facebook and Google!
Yes we do. In fact, we treat the whole patient with a focus on ADHD, addiction and pain. Psychiatric disorders often co-exist with these conditions and this is an integral part of our treatment.
Yes we do. But this will vary by location as each state has specific laws and regulations regarding the medical necessity of Subutex. You would only be a candidate if you fall within those guidelines and your provider determines that the medication is medically indicated for you. One size does not fit all.
Yes we do, but we only prescribe medications that are safe and effective. We do not prescribe any opioids, including, but not limited to, Oxycodone, Hydrocodone, Codiene, Vicodin, Percocet, Fentanyl, Dialudid, etc.
The only partial opioid we do prescribe for pain, which has shown to be quite effective for the right patient and safer, is Buprenorphine (Generic). This is sold as Suboxone, Subutex, Butrans, Belbuca, etc.
Other effective, safe, and non-addictive treatments for pain, which we do prescribe and advocate for, are physical therapy and occupational therapy (PT/OT), CBT, interventional pain procedures (only at select locations), and non-opioid medications like Gabapentin (Neurontin), Lyrica (Pregabalin), TCAs (e,g. Elavil), SNRIs (e.g. Savella, Pristiq, Effexor), etc.
We also now offer Ketamine Infusions to manage your pain. Please visit our Ketamine Clinic for further information: www.careclinicinfusions.com
Children: No, we only treat adults ages 18 and up.
Pregnant Women: Yes, and we will work with your OB/GYN to coordinate the care.
This will depend on the state regulations and laws.
Some states require regular in person visits, while others can be done entirely through telemedicine using your phone, tablet, or computer. Please call us to find out more.
Additionally, due to the curent COVID emergency order, we are now permitted to manage many more patients than before (depending on your state), allowing us to provide care in the comfort of your own home.
Unfortunately, under the traditional insurance model your treatment decisions are influenced by arbitrary guidelines enforced by insurance reviewers who often do not have an understanding of your unique needs and who are rewarded for denying your coverage. For this reason, and in your best interest, we have elected not to accept most insurance at this time. We know this is the only way to ensure we can provide you with the best quality care based on our experience and the most up-to-date evidence in the medical literature.
The few insurances that we do accept are listed here: https://www.careclinicmd.com/insurance
Our fees are, on average, $200. This fee can vary, so please speak with one our care coordinators. Upon request, we can provide you with a superbill/receipt to submit to your insurance company for possible reimbursement of your visit fee.
We accept cash and all major credit cards.
You may pay online prior to your visit (see *PAYMENTS* tab), or on the day of your visit.
We can provide you with a sample billing statement (i.e. “superbill”) with the correct CPT codes so you can contact your insurance provider ahead of time and check whether they’ll reimburse you for your visit with us. Many PPO plans reimburse a portion of the cost after you’ve met your deductible. We require payment at the time of treatment. We also offer interest-free financing.
No refunds. Please see our payment and refund policy here: https://www.careclinicmd.com/paymentpolicy
We take your health and privacy very seriously. As such, we follow strict guidelines regarding your personal privacy while following HIPAA privacy laws. Our legal team works very hard to ensure we are always up-to-date with both our technology and your privacy. Additionally, your records are stored in a secure encrypted server; we cannot release any information without your express written consent.
If you have any concerns, please call us to find out more.
The manufacturers often provide discounts. Other options are to search online for coupons at sites like www.goodrx.com or www.helprx.info.
Overview: click here to get started.
Step 1: Contact us via email (email@example.com) or phone (844-782-6963) to make an appointment. Or you can book directly online – click the “BOOKINGS” tab.
Step 2: Fill out the new patient packet by clicking “FORMS” on the top right.
Step 3: Make your payment online or over the phone to confirm your appointment. Our appointment slots fill quickly.
Step 4: After our providers review your intake, one of new patient care coordinators will call to confirm your appointment and go over any questions you may have.