A personalized treatment program for opioid dependency, smoking, alcohol, and other addictions alongside co-occuring mental health. Our program is specifically designed to optimize your chances of recovery with tailored treatment plans to fit your needs.BOOK ADDICTION
We provide cutting edge treatment using ketamine infusions for addiction disorders, chronic pain, and mental health, including depression, anxiety, PTSD, CRPS, and hard to treat pain disorders, along with many more.BOOK KETAMINE INFUSIONS
At the CARE Clinic, we provide our patients with up-to-date, evidenced based practices along with some of the most experienced and dedicated healthcare professionals in the field. Our mission has been to provide quality care in a safe environment — earning us a reputation as the clinic most often recommended by family members and colleagues alike. From Addiction Medicine to Brain Health and Wellness and Pain Management, our personalized services allow us to cater to your individual needs. Book an appointment today and see what we can do for you or your loved ones.
To assist our communities in fighting the opioid epidemic, improving outcomes in psychiatric disorders and pain management, and to help our patients live a better and more fulfilling life with individualized, comprehensive, evidenced based treatment in a caring, compassionate, and safe environment. We truly believe that living “your best life” can be a reality for everyone.
1. Our medical director and supervising doctor is a double board certified physician who has trained at one of the top institutions in the world – Cleveland Clinic. He has experience in Pain Management, Addiction Medicine, and Adult Psychiatry. He also personally trains all the providers/physicians at our clinic.
2. We treat the entire patient, not just with one medication. This means we strive to provide you the most comprehensive treatment with experts in the field. By treating your behavioral and mood symptoms along with any co-occuring symptoms, including addiction or pain, we find that our patients have the best chances for sustained recovery and success. Mental health care goes beyond a single treatment modality, and it requires qualified and caring physicians to take you there.
3. We have a friendly staff and a warm environment.
4. We strive to see you at your scheduled appointent time.
5. We are available via phone, text, and email and you will be guaranteed a reply back. And, if you need to speak to the physician about your medications, he will personally return your call.
6. See for yourself – check out our reviews on Facebook and Google!
Yes we do. In fact, we treat the whole patient with a focus on ADHD, addiction and pain. Psychiatric disorders often co-exist with these conditions and this is an integral part of our treatment.
Yes we do. But this will vary by location as each state has specific laws and regulations regarding the medical necessity of Subutex. You would only be a candidate if you fall within those guidelines and your provider determines that the medication is medically indicated for you. One size does not fit all.
Great Doctor! Definitely eased my pain. Very professional and knowledgeable.
I truly can’t say enough of how wonderful Dr Arora office and staff. They truly care from my past experience the other clinics are only there for the money and don’t really care about you as a person that needs help.
If you are looking for a great doctor. The care clinic is your answer. I needed treatment as soon as possible. When i called and scheduled the appointment the doctor seen me the very next day. Super simple. Super easy.
Dr. Arora is great! He takes the time to discuss your pain and issues and provides you with options and even asks if you agree or ok with his recommendations. He has a great bedside manner. I just wish he came to the office closer…
The Care Clinic has been a life saver for me. They care about their patients and want to help each and every one get back to the best self they can be!! I definitely recommend The Care Clinic!!
Everyone is helpful & they treat you with the respect you deserve.
Dr Arora is very professional and just plain nice. Took the time to show me the images and explain how the medication was working through the joints. Got my chronic leg and back pain under control without narcotics or surgery. I would highly reccomned…